Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mitt Romney in Michigan Today and Tomorrow for Book Tour

I'm very excited that the No Apology Tour is coming to Michigan tonight in Birmingham and tomorrow in Grand Rapids!

These stops have been advertised at The Detroit News, Detroit Free Press, MLive, The Oakland Press, and I'm sure many more.

It's great to see how much easier it is for Mitt to get press attention than it was when he ran for President. Judging by the first stops of the No Apology book tour, both of these Michigan events should be huge! I can't wait!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My husband and daughter attended the Birmingham signing and they are thrilled. Romney signed their books, personalized my daughter's, shook both their hands, and paused for a photo with them. How generous he was with his time while hundreds waited. I don't know how he does it but they will be forever grateful to have met the next President of the US.